The SFSHD scholarship program is open to young men or women of Hispanic descent who are current high school seniors of the City of Waukesha, Wisconsin, who desire to undertake post-secondary education.
Please review the rules and regulations to be certain you meet all qualification requirements. If you meet the requirements, please complete and submit your application for consideration.
Rules and Regulations
- Applicant must be of Latin blood quantum, no matter the amount.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of the City of Waukesha.
- Application must be completed in its entirety. Missing information shall result in a null and void application.
- Applicant must attend an accredited college or vocational institution within the 50 United States.
- Deadline is listed on the application of the current year. Applications received past this date will not be considered. Applications can be mailed in hard copy form or emailed along with 2 letters of recommendation and 2 essays.
- If at the time of application deadline, the applicant is still undecided as to their future educational institution, or has chosen to attend a different school than that stated on the application; it is the responsibility of the applicant to notify the Scholastic Fund for Students of Hispanic Descent no later than July 15th of the current year. Failure to notify will result in loss of consideration.
- Notification of the scholarship will take place during the applicant’s high school honors/awards ceremony. All scholarship money will be sent directly to the admissions office of the designated school by mid-August. The scholarship applies only to the first year immediately following high school graduation.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Scholastic Funds for Students of Hispanic Descent
P.O. Box 552
Waukesha, WI 53187
For application information or questions, please contact:
Complete the Web-Mail Form